Tags

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happening week

This week has been fun and interesting for me, it is pretty much fast pace with many intriguing elements (both expected and unexpected).

First, I have broke my record in multitasking by operating 2 PCs, talking on the phone, massaging my dog with my legs, eating, and writing down notes at the same time. I am so regret that I couldn't find anyone to take a video on that.

Second, I went to the parliament this Monday!! Yay, I am no longer a parliament virgin! A few quick notes about our Malaysian Parliament -

  • The security is super slack in my opinion - We can just drive in by saying "Encik, dalam ada meeting"
  • In one of the buildings, there were no metal detector at the entrance, but metal detector at the exit... So, I suppose that's to prevent me from stealing pens from the parliament?
  • When registering ourselves to get the tags, you just need to say you are here to arrange some conference, and they will award you with the "Khas" (Special) pass, where you will have the access to 70% of the area in the parliament
  • There's free Wi-fi and free food in the parliament
  • It's a smoking free zone with jail-free personnel walking around with cigarette on their hand
Third, our office got blew up by my colleagues... almost killed the server

Fourth, work is increasing with its density, and will needs to be responded in a way faster pace.

Fifth, my evil plan is working fine at the moment.

MUAHAHAHAhahaha..

1 comment:

 

Blog Counter