Tags

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Evil Plan

Someone I know once said this to me,

"A Goal without a plan is just a wish".


I had many wishes, some had been fulfilled, either through thorough planning or plain impulsive, I managed to manifest some of my wishes, dreams, to reality.

Recently, many of you might heard of, or know about this already; my evil plan to change the world has been undergoing hohoho, for few months.. and it is still running smooth.. hohoho

I am giving myself a deadline for this plan to be manifested, as A deadline is negative inspiration. Still, it's better than no inspiration at all.


STay tune!

2 comments:

  1. is this something like Project Mayhem in Fight Club??

    how am i not included!? :P

    btw how's ur PR thing going?


    Shinyi @ www.xanga.com/sychin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not that physical, but definitely more evil!

    It's still at the planning stage, forgive me for not able to disclose anything... I have to avoid the detection of the FBI, you know.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Counter