Tags

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So, i've got a job

Seeing how seldom i updated my blog, it will not be suprised that it might 1 day be forgotten in the very near future. As its owner has currently found himself a job in a flash duration (got introduced on tues/wed and got through everything -> work on monday). Well, the job title isn't something flashy, and the name of the firm would probably be alien to most of you, anyhow, i am still gonna disclose it.

Job title: Data analyst
Company: Towers Perrin Crosby & Foster

Trust me, it's not a flashy job, both in nature and by name, however, in actual fact and in terms of practicality, i think I am currently on a trail that might lead me to an ancient forgotten Aztec Treassure chest or something more than that. The point is, it will in return provide me with more than enough knowledge on doing almost 60-80% of what i think is ideal for me. About the job, it's desk bound, and due to confidentiality and personal laziness i shall not disclose anything much more about the job description till i finally have the time to generate a template and then while contacting me personally, i may consider of disclosing it to you. :p

And yea, it's in KL downtown. KLCC is just directly behind me (my back is facing the window while on the desk), i am on the 33rd floor, i think my boss is cute-demanding-sharp all at a very reasonable level, i am having a number guessing game with jason (which i am still losing now due to experience but will not be in 1 month's time), i regretted shaving my beard/goattie as it's currently growing at an extremely fast rate (shaved the night before, grew out the second day, and at evening time, the surface is rough enough to witheld a tissue paper that just happened to fly and land on it), and yes, i now feel the pain of sardins.. it's pretty sad to be in "packs" when you chose not to.

1 comment:

  1. HOHOHO found your blog also. Data analyst sounds like quite an interesting job what... analysis is always fun hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Counter