Tags

Friday, June 22, 2007

So, the truth is

The truth is, I am currently bored out at the Uni's lab.

The truth is, I regretted on choosing to finish my masters via research/thesis.

The truth is, I love drinking, I can drink alot, but i am not an alcoholic.

The truth is, I have a mild condition sleeping disorder as I do not have fixed sleeping patterns/schedules.

The truth is, I always like to support and feel for the underdogs.

The truth is, I was once 88 at peak, 56 at the lowest, STILL 165 and should still be 154.

The truth is, I always suspect that i have huntington disease in me.

The truth is, I suck at starting a conversation.

The truth is, I think I am ok in the middle of a conversation.

The truth is, I AGAIN suck at ending a conversation.

The truth is, I am never good at deciding on anything that's not urgent.

The truth is, I have only a medium range of self-esteem (so try not to break it, :p)

The truth is, I think I am good at planning but I am better at doing it last minutely.

The truth is, if I can choose again, I will still pick psychology as my major.

The truth is, I have a fine pair of hands (physically, as in.. they looks good and fine) and i hate it cause it decreases the appearance of my musculinity.

The truth is, I used to love veges more than meat but not it's the complete reverse and i can see another reverse soon, in the near future.

The truth is, I think I will not be a good boyfriend, but a decent lover and a better husband (well, "i think")

The truth is, I have sharp sense of taste, as in.. i like everything that's sharp.

The truth is, I am a gamer and I am proud to admit it.

The truth is, I think girls that dislike boys who play games are relatively stereotypical in thinking.

The truth is, imo, learning curve of a game > what you learn at local malaysian colleges at times.

The truth is, I am a "Audio>Taste>Visual>Sense>Smell" person.

The truth is, I made this up because I am bored at packing my stuffs.

The truth is, the truth is.. I think I am gonna get home and vacuum up the place before i fly off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Counter