Tags

Thursday, May 1, 2008

If you have the time

Just give yourself a minute and think, how many times have you heard of this or reason yourself in this way?

"I will do it, if i have the time"

"I will take a look, if I have the time"

"I promise to bring her out, if I have the time"

"If I have the time, If I..."


It is useful and encouraging to use and think from the "if" angle, as the main objective of "IFs" is to forecast the possible outcomes, consequences, obstables, etc. However, at the same time if the feeling of attribution towards the obstacle is greater than the will to succeed the thoughts, the earlier idea often gets a rejection or ignored.

Meanwhile, too much of IFs often create an illusion and formed as an excuse for us to not change and react to things and phenomenon that would require changes otherwise.

Really, think about all these...

To end this short post, let me pull out a quote for you -

" Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
— Steven Wright"


2 comments:

  1. what if...

    if only...

    i like the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will visit your blog again...
    if i have time...

    :D
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Counter