Tags

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Care, Consider, Care

Ever since young, maybe around primary school time, I have been praised as a caring person, where I think 2 steps (or more) ahead for others more than for my own well-being, way too often.

Some says, I am subtle in my caring manner, some says, I am blunt. And if you require an opinion from me, I guess it just comes natural. For those who thinks that I am subtle, it is because I chose to portray the tough side of me, the bright side of me in front of you. Well, for the other extreme, maybe I am just tactless at showing my care and concern at times.

I often portray myself to be slightly masculine, wild, or at times insensitive. Mainly due to the cultural structure and my upbringing.. however, if you know me slightly better, you might notice that i have eagle's sight, hyena's hearing,, whale's senses and a protector's will.

I do not know why and from where I cultivated the instinct of wanting to protect someone, something. In whatever field, be it sports, music, anything, I am always the underdog supporter, I always support the ones that no one or less people are fond of. And often than not, I think ahead for them, for those that are closer to me.

I dont drop tears, not easily, more like at all, but that doesn't mean i have a steel heart.

I agree that when someone accept some things doesnt mean you agree, or vice versa.

However, it's just me to care for you, even if it's not accepted, I might at times consider the worth of it, and yet, my only conclusion would still be...

continue to care.

and continue to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Counter