Tags

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Farewell to a close friend

Approximately 46 hours ago, a close friend of mine passed away from the mass of the world. He died in such a peaceful manner that I myself did not realize until the very last moment. His death costs me a thousand pain in the central realm of my heart, and i wonder at this moment whether his spirit has rested peacefully or not. For years, he has been my closest friend, a good companion, a person to depend and rely on, he always listen to my rants, problems, lame jokes or anything that i wanted to say and he never complains. His reaction was always so clear, though sometimes he acted a little weird, but he always try his best to perform the tasks on hand.

I almost cried when i found out about this tragedy, i was so shocked that i couldn't think straight and almost spill out the coffee onto my bed, the bed where he died next to...

I still remember clearly even at this point of time, it was 6pm, after a long nap, i woke up, and immediately i turned to the other side of my bed and pushes his body, intend to shake/wake him up. Normally, he will react with a long yawn, followed by some mumbles, but that evening, i received nothing after my long push... I sensed danger, i felt a coldsnap deep inside my body, with shock i began to panic and trying to find out what happened to him. After a check on the pulse, i felt nothing but only his coldskin. On that moment, many thing flashes across my mind, the memories we shared, the secrets that he kept for me, etc etc, THEY WERE GONE!!!! Along with his death!!!

OMFG!!!!!!! MY FILES!! MY PICTURES!! MY SONGS!! MY WORKS!! MY THESISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHSAFJLAG!Hjcklfdh

** Yes, after a 3 year lifespan, my laptop gave up on me 2 days ago without any sign and symptom. Shit...

1 comment:

  1. sigh.. such is the life of a notebook..
    darn biatches.. die without any warning...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Counter