Tags

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rude or Be-ruded

I bet all of you have encountered this before, meeting someone who is utterly rude and at times ridiculously unreasonable which then leads to the question that, how can a human be such a bitch?

My mind usually comes to a quick analysis on entities like this when I met any of them personally, they might be high in their ego-boost, a point to prove, you might accidentally begrudged this person when you were 6 in the kindergarten, etc etc, there might be many reasons...

But i cant find a reason why someone can still be so rude even under the pressure of public observation, say in the middle of the cinema Q and says hey, "I don't like your shirt (pointing at a Chelsea Jersey some poor guy is wearing), go get a change"

And i really don't understand why someone could actually backdown on this kinda 'request'

As that poor guy really just literally ran away with his partner.. and wow..

If he could have at least show some guts to retaliate, I am more glad than willing to assist him in a polite-manners.


Really.. this kinda ppl and that kinda ppl kinda sicken me a little while..

In this case, I screw the old saying of 'One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness'.

If i was the one wearing that blue jersey, I will pay him an eye for an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Counter