Tags

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

17 Months

17 months of inconsistent chantings and occasional remunerations, I have finally managed to resurrect this blog. I feels strange to blog again. It is like a retired astronaut going back up on space or like a domesticated iguana heading back to the wild again. 

It is rather electrifying I must say.

During this 17 months of silence in the blogosphere, I have learned to blog offline, e.g., on the wall behind my forehead, unto the synapses of my friends through aural means, through caressing my dogs or behind the chair.

And, I have learned that 'blogging' in life has its moments and you would still need to resort back to technology. It helps when you can link proper imageries, videos and resources for referencing purposes without parachuting your points along with saliva. It is also helpful that you can draft, save and re-edit your work wherein real life even if you attempt to rephrase you cant undo what was said before.

As a token for the resurrection of 'Space for Fredbrication' which is now an 'undead' blog, I have made an oath that I will trade my blood and food (for thought) for the continuity of the Fredbrication. Let's pray that I would have the determination for that.

Anyway, here's a little haiku I just spat out of my cortex.

"Can Opener"

Ripping away walls
That are obstacles to goal
Break adversity


F-off

2 comments:

 

Blog Counter